Thursday, March 13, 2008

EMAIL ENHANCEMENTS

Just came across a neat site that allows you to enhance your emails.As per usual you get a basic version for free.
If you want more you have to pay for it, their prices are quite reasonable but at the moment i have opted for the basic version. It downloads fairly fast and the set up procedure is simple.
With the basic setup you get animations and basic ecards,backgrounds[I'm still waiting to hear from my mother if the music travels with the email or not].

One downside I found when I downloaded it was that it installs a homepage on your browser as the default, but it didn't take much to change back.

So if you are interested just click on this link- www.incredimail.com and check it out for yourself, all I ask is that you let me know what you think of it in the comments box or email me as per top of page- thanks

No comments: